the Trails North ATV'ers!
A & L Automotive Center - (715) 372-4700. 5910 Mortenson Rd, Iron River. email: email@example.com.
A non-profit trade association dedicated to serving the needs of the retail beverage alcohol segment hospitality industry of Ashland and Bayfield Counties.
B’s Busy Bakery - (715) 372-8860. Iron River US Hwy 2 and George St. Fresh made bread daily or by special order. Closed Sunday and Mondays.
Local: (715) 372-5510. Mobile: 218 391-0830 email: firstname.lastname@example.org. US Hwy 2 in Iron River. Open Daily.
Birch Grove Campgrounds - (715) 372-8879. 67335 Orlowski Rd., Iron River, email: email@example.com. Just 2 miles south of the corridor on trail 22. Seasonal sites available. Full bar with short order food & pizzas. Big Packer fans and always ATV friendly!
Bright Lights Inc. - (218) 733-0274. 27 Ivy Drive, Duluth, MN. 55810. email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Retro kits LED's & Lamps, Ballast, HID's, energy saving products, Recycling used bulbs and ballast, 16 years in business.
(715) 372-5644. 70295 Range Line Rd, Iron River, email: email@example.com. Builds and installs any kind of commercial fence you may need. We have been in the fencing business since 1987 helping businesses with all their fencing projects.
Dean’s Small Engine Repair - (218) 391-0377. 68697 Fire Lake Rd Iron River, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Small engines, ATV/UTV and snowmobiles.
(715) 372-4236, 67975 East Deep Lake Road Iron River off of trail 22, email: email@example.com. Fine dining, lodging, and full bar all on beautiful Deep Lake.
Doorn’s Inn - (715) 580-0556. 6905 Co. Hwy N, Barnes, Corner of County Hwy N and County Hwy A, 17 mi. south of Iron River. email: firstname.lastname@example.org Full Bar, kitchen and room rental with 5 beds.
(218) 628-3718. 4715 Grand Ave, Duluth, MN. email: email@example.com. At Duluth Lawn & Sport, we are proud to be one of northeastern Minnesota's premier dealers of ATVs, motorcycles, PWC, snowmobiles, and lawn and garden equipment. We offer the best, including John Deere, Polaris, Slingshot, Sea-Doo, Ski-Doo, Can-Am, Stihl, and more.
(715) 372-5252, 7525 U.S. Hwy 2, Iron River. email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Providing auto, home, business and life insurance for Iron River and the surrounding areas. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options.
(715) 372-4615. 61925 Basswood Rd., Iron River, Take Trail 31 south out of Iron River, turn left at the outhouse and you're just a few miles away from meeting Govy and Rhonda. email@example.com Cabin rentals, campsites, bar/restaurant.
Frosty's Outpost - (715) 492-7468. 62480 County Hwy H, Mason. Off Trail 4 & Horstman Road. firstname.lastname@example.org Full bar, Limited Grill Menu, Off Sale, Visa & Master card, New Groomed Trail Access.
(715) 462-3674. 12305 W State Road 77, Hayward, WI 54843. Hayward Power Sports has been the areas one-stop shop for new ATVs, new boats, new snowmobiles and more! Inside our doors you'll find only the highest quality of ATVs for sale, pontoon boats for sale, side by sides for sale and snowmobiles for sale!
(715) 372-4580. 65445 Co Hwy H, Iron River, 2.86 mile south of US Hwy 2 on County Hwy H email: email@example.com. Featuring fine dining and a full service bar all with a friendly atmosphere!
Ino Bar & Grill - (715) 746-2920. 19020 US Hwy 2, Mason, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Great drinks and food.
(715) 372-4005. 68285 Main Street, Iron River. email: email@example.com. Stop in and enjoy the specialty pizzas, yummy wraps, appetizing side orders, tasty sandwiches, soups and salads, delicious dinners and sweet treats!
(715) 372-8681. 8265 US Hwy. 2, Iron River, email: WatKenLin@gmail.com. The Wisconsin Veterans of Foreign Wars has a rich tradition of serving veterans, military families and their local communities. Post meets 1st Tuesday of every month. Full bar Thur~Sat, opens at 5pm, Sunday at 2pm. Friday night fish & chicken fry 5-8pm.
Judy's Drift Inn - (715) 372-4414. 68330 N. Main Street Iron River.
Kro Bar Grill - (715) 372-4876. P.O. Box 90, Brule, Located right across US Hwy 2 on the corridor. Live music on weekends. Breakfast weekdays at 7am, 9am Saturday and Sunday. Free wireless internet and ATM.
(715) 372-8655. 7610 US Hwy 2 Downtown Iron River,email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Daily drink specials. Live music Saturday nights. Pizza & bar munchies available. Smoking room & beer garden.
(715) 746-2477. 64850 U.S. Highway 63, Mason, email: email@example.com. We are Northern Wisconsin 's largest farm equipment dealer and we take pride in having what our customers need. Our inventory includes a large selection of New Holland farm equipment and Kubota tractors, used tractors, skid steers, hay and forage equipment, and various other items.
Magic Turfs - (612) 817-5296. 11920 Park Dr, Rogers, MN. email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Athletic field construction, reconstruction and detailing maintenance and consulting. MagicTurfs have the capabilities of broad spectrum abilities of reconstructing and constructing your athletic fields.
(715) 372-8580. 7990 US Hwy 2 Iron River, email: midlandservices.com. Conveniently located right off the Tri-County Corridor. Premium top tier gasoline, oil, clothing, pay at the pump. Large beer, wine & liquor selection. Clean bathrooms, friendly faces. Open Monday through Sunday 5:30am ~ 10pm.
MJ's Mill Pond – (715) 580-0556. 14740 US Hwy 63 Drummond, email: VanDoorn99@yahoo.com. Hours: M-W 11am to close, Thu-Sun 7am to close Kitchen open until 10pm daily featuring broasted chicken, homemade pizza, breakfast Thu-Sun, full bar.
(715) 746-2323. U.S. Highway 63, Mason, email: email@example.com. Your John Deere & Polaris Dealer of the Northland! Northland Lawn Sport and Equipment is your premier John Deere, Arctic Cat and Polaris dealer! We strive on excellence and have served the U.P. of Michigan, northern Minnesota and Wisconsin since 2001.
(715) 372-5900. P.O. Box 71, Iron River. email: johnd@NorthStarRealtors.net. North Star Realtors serving Iron River, Port Wing, Cornucopia, Herbster, Ashland, Mellen, Phillips, Brule, Maple, Lake Nebagamon, Oulu, Delta, Washburn, and Bayfield Wisconsin.
O’Brien’s C- Store - (715) 372-4433. P.O. Box 840, Iron River. US Hwy 2 midtown Iron River, This is where the locals gas up. Gas station, hot & cold food, liquor, beer, car wash. Stop in & check out all our specials!
(715) 372-4818. P.O Box 134, Brule, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For ALL your sand and gravel trucking needs.
(715) 372-8711. 10775 Pine Point Rd. Iron River, email: email@example.com. We offer it all from lodging, food & beverage, boat rentals, fishing, relaxing & a family experience of a lifetime. Great BBQ, lake front cabins, full service bar. Access to ATV & snowmobile trails. Come check us out!
(715) 774-3109. 9375 St. Hwy 13, Port Wing. Ride hard and join us for the 22nd Annual Testicle Festival on June 17, 2017. Lots of music, beverages and FUN! You'll go "NUTS" for this festival! Proceeds go to local cancer patients.
(715) 292-8415. 71590 Hoover Line Rd., Iron River. email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Organizes gun & knife shows throughout the state. Steel Bldg. construction and sales of the same.
(715) 718-1521. 6500 E. Ruth Lake Rd, Iron River. 50+ years experience, free estimates, no job too small, driveway repair, trails, light hauling, snow removal and food plots.
(888) 851-5658. 8525 US Hwy 2, Iron River, email: email@example.com. Northern Wisconsin’s premier pontoon & fishing boat, ATV/UTV snowmobile, dock & lift rental, sales & service headquarters Locations in both Cable & Hayward, Wisconsin.
Rustic Roost Motel Dining & Cocktail Lounge - (715) 372-4426. P.O. Box 826, Iron River, East end of town on US Hwy 2 with Tri County Corridor access. Lodging and breakfast, lunch and supper all in one place.
(715) 372-4336. 12770 Scenic Drive Iron River, email: firstname.lastname@example.org Terry & Patty Pajtash feature lodging, full service bar and easily the best ribs in town.
(715) 372-4242. PO Box 157, Iron River. Security State Bank a full service community bank locally owned and operated since 1911. Leaders in seasonal & primary home financing. We have offices in the towns of Iron River, Brule and Port Wing, Wisconsin.
(715) 742-3500. 22485 County Highway C Cornucopia. email: email@example.com. Star North provides a wide range of products and services for Cornucopia and the surrounding area; a full liquor section, groceries, frozen food, convenience items and more.
(715) 372-4593. 69665 Island Blvd., Iron River. email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our cozy lake front cabins on our private peninsula located on beautiful Long Lake. If you love boating, swimming, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, bird watching, skiing, snowmobiling, or just plain relaxing - then choose Tall Timbers as your "home away from home."
The Spot Supper Club & Resort - (715) 372-4730. 9575 S Buskey Bay Drive Iron River, Kevin and Pam Jungst. email: email@example.com Comfortable setting to enjoy fine dining and our premiere selection of spirits & wines. Specializing in steaks, seafood, pastas, sandwiches, homemade soups and desserts. Year-round cabins located on the Pike Lake Chain of lakes. Million dollar view.
(715) 372-4546. 6080 Iron Lake Road. email: firstname.lastname@example.org Cabins, fishing, boating. Ride from your cabin or campsite to the trails!
(715) 372-4627. 69210 E Long Lake Rd., Iron River, email: email@example.com Take the Corridor east of town to East Long Lake Rd head north 2 miles. Resort with direct access, 9 rental units, bar, food, on 3 lakes with 113 acres bordering national forest.
We create unique video from your photographs with an artistic vision. Video from Pics uses Hollywood-Style transitions and special effects that pan, zoom, and rotate your images that will "Bring Your Pictures To Life." All synchronized with your music.
(715) 774-3338. P.O. Box 6, Herbster, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Woody’s Food & Spirits on the south shore of Lake Superior. Featuring a daily special. “The only Bar with a view of the lake.”