the Trails North ATV'ers!
A & L Automotive Center - (715) 372-4700. 5910 Mortenson Rd, Iron River. email: email@example.com.
(715) 372-8860. 7360 US Hwy 2. Pastries, Cakes, Breads, Buns, Pies, Chocolates, Fudge. Open Tuesday ~ Saturday 7am - 3pm.
Local: (715) 372-5510. Mobile: 218 391-0830 email: firstname.lastname@example.org. US Hwy 2 in Iron River. Open Daily.
Birch Grove Campgrounds - (715) 372-8879. 67335 Orlowski Rd., Iron River, email: email@example.com. Just 2 miles south of the corridor on trail 22. Seasonal sites available. Full bar with short order food & pizzas. Big Packer fans and always ATV friendly.
Bright Lights Inc. - (218) 733-0274. 27 Ivy Drive, Duluth, MN. 55810. email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Retro kits LED's & Lamps, Ballast, HID's, energy saving products, Recycling used bulbs and ballast, 16 years in business.
(866) 846-4054. 70795 Range Line Rd, Iron River, email: email@example.com. Builds and installs any kind of commercial fence you may need. We have been in the fencing business since 1987 helping businesses with all their fencing projects.
Dean’s Small Engine Repair - (218) 391-0377. 68697 Fire Lake Rd Iron River, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Small engines, ATV/UTV and snowmobiles.
(715) 372-4236, 67975 East Deep Lake Road Iron River off of trail 22, email: email@example.com. Fine dining, lodging, and full bar all on beautiful Deep Lake.
Doorn’s Inn - (715) 580-0556. 6905 Co. Hwy N, Barnes, Corner of County Hwy N and County Hwy A, 17 mi. south of Iron River. email: firstname.lastname@example.org Full Bar, kitchen and room rental with 5 beds.
(218) 628-3718. 4715 Grand Ave, Duluth, MN. email: email@example.com. At Duluth Lawn & Sport, we are proud to be one of northeastern Minnesota's premier dealers of ATVs, motorcycles, PWC, snowmobiles, and lawn and garden equipment. We offer the best, including John Deere, Polaris, Slingshot, Sea-Doo, Ski-Doo, Can-Am, Stihl, and more.
(715) 372-5252, 7525 U.S. Hwy 2, Iron River. email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Providing auto, home, business and life insurance for Iron River and the surrounding areas. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options.
(715) 372-4615. 61925 Basswood Rd., Iron River, Take Trail 31 south out of Iron River, turn left at the outhouse and you're just a few miles away from meeting Govy and Rhonda. email@example.com Cabin rentals, campsites, bar/restaurant.
Frosty's Outpost - (715) 492-7468. 62480 County Hwy H, Mason. Off Trail 4 & Horstman Road. firstname.lastname@example.org Full bar, Limited Grill Menu, Off Sale, Visa & Master card, New Groomed Trail Access.
(715) 462-3674. 12305 W State Road 77, Hayward, WI 54843. Hayward Power Sports has been the areas one-stop shop for new ATVs, new boats, new snowmobiles and more! Inside our doors you'll find only the highest quality of ATVs for sale, pontoon boats for sale, side by sides for sale and snowmobiles for sale.
(715) 372-4580. 65445 Co Hwy H, Iron River, 2.86 mile south of US Hwy 2 on County Hwy H email: email@example.com. Featuring fine dining and a full service bar all with a friendly atmosphere.
(715) 372-6440. P.O. Box 9, 68265 South Main Street, Iron River, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Graphic studio for logo designs, business cards, letterhead, brochures, rack cards, carbonless business forms, posters, notepads, canvas wall art, banners, magnetic signs, coroplast yard signs, aluminum signs, vinyl decals, garments (t-shirts, hoodies, jackets, uniforms) and custom embroidery are other services offered to you.
Ino Bar & Grill - (715) 746-2920. 19020 US Hwy 2, Mason, email: email@example.com. Great drinks and food.
(715) 372-4009. 7820 East US Highway 2 Iron River. email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Iron River/Poplar Building Products is locally owned and operated and has been supplying the Northland with quality building products for over thirty years. With two locations in Northwestern Wisconsin we are nearby to help with your construction project. We share your passion for building, and we welcome the opportunity to know and serve you better.
Iron River Lions Club (715) 372-4045. PO Box 821 / Iron River. email: email@example.com. Our mission is: "To create and foster a spirit of understanding among all people for humanitarian needs by providing voluntary services through community involvement and international cooperation." See us on Facebook.
(715) 372-8008. 7615 Railroad Street, Iron River, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Complete auto repair, also, ATVs, Snowmobiles, & lawn mowers. 30 years of experience.
(715) 372-4005. 68285 Main Street, Iron River. email: email@example.com. Stop in and enjoy the specialty pizzas, yummy wraps, appetizing side orders, tasty sandwiches, soups and salads, delicious dinners and sweet treats.
(715) 372-8681. 8265 US Hwy. 2, Iron River, email: WatKenLin@gmail.com. The Wisconsin Veterans of Foreign Wars has a rich tradition of serving veterans, military families and their local communities. Post meets 1st Tuesday of every month. Full bar Thur~Sat, opens at 5pm, Sunday at 2pm. Friday night fish & chicken fry 5-8pm.
Judy's Drift Inn - (715) 372-4414. 68330 N. Main Street Iron River.
Kro Bar Grill - (715) 372-4876. P.O. Box 90, Brule, Located right across US Hwy 2 on the corridor. Live music on weekends. Breakfast weekdays at 7am, 9am Saturday and Sunday. Free wireless internet and ATM.
(715) 364-2580. 5344 S. Balsam Rd. Poplar, WI. 54864. email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Age Groups 0 - 12 years, Capacity 8, Hours of Operation 6am - 5:30 pm
(715) 372-8655. 7610 US Hwy 2 Downtown Iron River,email: email@example.com. Open 7 days per week at 9am. Friday "2 Fers" 4pm ~7pm, buy one rail drink and get one free.
(715) 746-2477. 64850 U.S. Highway 63, Mason, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are Northern Wisconsin 's largest farm equipment dealer and we take pride in having what our customers need. Our inventory includes a large selection of New Holland farm equipment and Kubota tractors, used tractors, skid steers, hay and forage equipment, and various other items.
Lumbermans Mini Storage - (715) 372-5080. PO Box 123 Iron River, email@example.com Located in Iron River just off US Hwy 2. Units 10 x10, 10x12, and 10x20 available.
Magic Turfs - (612) 817-5296. 11920 Park Dr, Rogers, MN. email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Athletic field construction, reconstruction and detailing maintenance and consulting. MagicTurfs have the capabilities of broad spectrum abilities of reconstructing and constructing your athletic fields.
(715) 372-8580. 7990 US Hwy 2 Iron River, email: midlandservices.com. Conveniently located right off the Tri-County Corridor. Premium top tier gasoline, oil, clothing, pay at the pump. Large beer, wine & liquor selection. Clean bathrooms, friendly faces. Open Monday through Sunday 5:30am ~ 10pm.
MJ's Mill Pond – (715) 580-0556. 14740 US Hwy 63 Drummond, email: VanDoorn99@yahoo.com. Hours: M-W 11am to close, Thu-Sun 7am to close Kitchen open until 10pm daily featuring broasted chicken, homemade pizza, breakfast Thu-Sun, full bar.
(715) 746-2323. U.S. Highway 63, Mason, email: email@example.com. Your John Deere & Polaris Dealer of the Northland! Northland Lawn Sport and Equipment is your premier John Deere, Arctic Cat and Polaris dealer! We strive on excellence and have served the U.P. of Michigan, northern Minnesota and Wisconsin since 2001.
(715) 372-5900. P.O. Box 71, Iron River. email: johnd@NorthStarRealtors.net. North Star Realtors serving Iron River, Port Wing, Cornucopia, Herbster, Ashland, Mellen, Phillips, Brule, Maple, Lake Nebagamon, Oulu, Delta, Washburn, and Bayfield Wisconsin.
O’Brien’s C- Store - (715) 372-4433. P.O. Box 840, Iron River. US Hwy 2 midtown Iron River, This is where the locals gas up. Gas station, hot & cold food, liquor, beer, car wash. Stop in & check out all our specials.
(715) 372-4818. P.O Box 134, Brule, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For ALL your sand and gravel trucking needs.
(218) 348-9223. 4323. S. Darrow Rd, Superior, email: PatNelson123@gmail.com.
(715) 372-8711. 10775 Pine Point Rd. Iron River, email: email@example.com. We offer it all from lodging, food & beverage, boat rentals, fishing, relaxing & a family experience of a lifetime. Great BBQ, lake front cabins, full service bar. Access to ATV & snowmobile trails. Come check us out.
Pattis Dockside. (715) 817-2643. 11580 E Waterfront Dr. Lake Nebagamon. email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Patti's Dockside (Former Waterfront Bar and Grill) Overlooking Lake Nebagamon. Good For Groups/Kids, Outdoor Seating, Take Out or Walk-Ins Welcome.
(715) 774-3109. 9375 St. Hwy 13, Port Wing. Ride hard and join us for the 22nd Annual Testicle Festival on June 17, 2017. Lots of music, beverages and FUN! You'll go "NUTS" for this festival! Proceeds go to local cancer patients.
(715) 292-8415. 71590 Hoover Line Rd., Iron River. email: email@example.com. Organizes gun & knife shows throughout the state. Steel Bldg. construction and sales of the same.
(715) 718-1521. 6500 E. Ruth Lake Rd, Iron River. 50+ years experience, free estimates, no job too small, driveway repair, trails, light hauling, snow removal and food plots.
(888) 851-5658. 8525 US Hwy 2, Iron River, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Northern Wisconsin’s premier pontoon & fishing boat, ATV/UTV snowmobile, dock & lift rental, sales & service headquarters Locations in both Cable & Hayward, Wisconsin.
Rustic Roost Motel Dining & Cocktail Lounge - (715) 372-4426. P.O. Box 826, Iron River, East end of town on US Hwy 2 with Tri County Corridor access. Open 7 days/wk. 6am ~ 2pm. Lodging and breakfast, lunch and supper all in one place.
(715) 372-4336. 12770 Scenic Drive Iron River, email: email@example.com Terry & Patty Pajtash feature lodging, full service bar and easily the best ribs in town.
(715) 372-4242. PO Box 157, Iron River. Security State Bank a full service community bank locally owned and operated since 1911. Leaders in seasonal & primary home financing. We have offices in the towns of Iron River, Brule and Port Wing, Wisconsin.
(715) 742-3500. 22485 County Highway C Cornucopia. email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Star North provides a wide range of products and services for Cornucopia and the surrounding area; a full liquor section, groceries, frozen food, convenience items and more.
(715) 372-4593. 69665 Island Blvd., Iron River. email: email@example.com. Visit our cozy lake front cabins on our private peninsula located on beautiful Long Lake. If you love boating, swimming, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, bird watching, skiing, snowmobiling, or just plain relaxing - then choose Tall Timbers as your "home away from home."
A non-profit trade association dedicated to serving the needs of the retail beverage alcohol segment hospitality industry of Ashland and Bayfield Counties.
Tartan Properties, LLC
Chisholm Millwork, (317) 714-7337, 3419 Roosevelt Avenue Indianapolis, IN 46218, email. We offer the highest quality of building materials and millwork. Whether you are a commercial, residential or multi-family builder we look forward to the opportunity to work with you.
(920) 233-3070. 5827 Green Valley Rd., Oshkosh. email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Need of service, parts, or gear and accessories to fuel your powersports activities, we’re on your team! We are a full service ATV, UTV, motorcycle, snowmobile, personal watercraft, Yamaha jet boat, and scooter dealership right off of Highway 41 in Oshkosh, WI. You COULD say that we do it all as your premier powersports dealership in Northeast Wisconsin.
(715) 372-4272. 7555 Railroad St., Iron River. The Other Place Bar and Grill, is an American Restaurant/Pub/Burger Restaurant. Come on in and try a Burger or a Loaded Bloody Mary.
The Spot Supper Club & Resort - (715) 372-4730. 9575 S Buskey Bay Drive Iron River, Kevin and Pam Jungst. email: email@example.com Comfortable setting to enjoy fine dining and our premiere selection of spirits & wines. Specializing in steaks, seafood, pastas, sandwiches, homemade soups and desserts. Year-round cabins located on the Pike Lake Chain of lakes. Million dollar view.
(715) 372-4546. 6080 Iron Lake Road. email: firstname.lastname@example.org Cabins, fishing, boating. Ride from your cabin or campsite to the trails.
(715) 372-4627. 69210 E Long Lake Rd., Iron River, email: email@example.com Take the Corridor east of town to East Long Lake Rd head north 2 miles. Resort with direct access, 9 rental units, bar, food, on 3 lakes with 113 acres bordering national forest.
Valhalla Cabins - (715) 292-7546. 532 W. Pine St., Washburn, WI. email: firstname.lastname@example.org. One & two bedroom cabins available, located just 8 miles from Washburn on County Rd. C.
We create unique video from your photographs with an artistic vision. Video from Pics uses Hollywood-Style transitions and special effects that pan, zoom, and rotate your images that will "Bring Your Pictures To Life." All synchronized with your music. email
(715) 372-5656. 68323 Lea Street Iron River, email: email@example.com. We have been creating hand crafted meads for over twenty years here in Iron River. Locally grown blueberries, cherries, strawberries, blackberries, pears and, of course, many varieties of apples are what make our meads so special. White Winter Winery prides itself on not only crafting meads that have been winning awards year after year, we are pleased to help the local economy.
Wildwood Campground, (715) 372-4072, 9505 Wildwood Campground Road, Iron River, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Located 1.5 miles off US Hwy 2 on Peterson Lake. Campsites have water, power hook-ups, dump station, showers and restrooms. ATV's are welcome. Call or email for rates and availability, reservations are welcome.
(715) 774-3338. P.O. Box 6, Herbster, email: email@example.com. Woody’s Food & Spirits on the south shore of Lake Superior. Featuring a daily special. The only Bar with a view of the lake.