Monthly club meetings are held from March to November. During each club meeting, a volunteer will be asked to schedule a club ride that will take place the following month. Club rides are held on the Saturday after a club meeting. Please contact Jim Bender (Club President) for more information.
All club meetings are held on the second Wednesday of the month and start promptly at 7:00 P.M.
Ride destinations will be finalized after considering weather, trail conditions and members present that morning.
Remember your input as a club member is very important. If you cannot attend meetings, please let your officers or other club members know your concerns so they can be discussed.
Upcoming Club Rides
Our June club ride will be on June 17th
* Meet at the IR Auto Parts store at 10am
* The days ride will begin on the Battle Axe Trail and proceed to Port Wing, then continue on Old 13 to Herbster with a lunch stop at "Woody's."
Summer Picnic ~ Ride & Cookout! August 19th
Trails North ATV Rally (Fund Raiser) on September 16th
Trails North ATV’rs
Meeting Schedule for 2017
- March 8th – Liquor in the Woods (Boogies Iron River Saloon)
- April 12th – Birch Grove Campground
- May 10th – Battle Axe Saloon
- June 14th – Frosty’ Outpost
- July 12th – Kro Bar & Grill
- August 9th – MJs Millpond
- September 13th – The Port Bar
- October 11th – Tri-Lake Timbers
- November 8th – Woody's Food & Spirits