- Who We Are
- Monthly Meetings
- Rides & Events
- Photo Gallery
- Documents & Maps
- Membership App
- Club Sponsors
- Track Downloads
- Hot Topics
- Contact Us
Accidents Do Happen
Most Are Preventable ~ Be Prepared
- Follow the "Golden" Rules!
- Some Do’s and Don’t s to help keep you safe
- Carry an Emergency Medical Form and a Pencil
- Some ideas on what you should carry on your ATV to make your ride more enjoyable and safer
- Free Printable Medical ID Cards: For safety at home, on the trail and while traveling, everyone should carry a patient medication wallet card.
The card will list any current medicine you are taking, along with notification of any chronic medical conditions and I.C.O.E. (In Case of Emergency) and also list contacts to notify in case of an emergency. This wallet size card should be keep next to your driver's license and vehicle/ATV registration.
- Refer to the "Rides & Events" page for more information regarding safety related club activities.
- Using a Smart Phone or Tablet, you can find your location on the trail with Avenza Maps GPS positioning feature.
- GPS Emergency Beacons: When first launched in 2007, these devices introduced many outdoor sports enthusiasts to the concept of emergency satellite messaging devices.