715-209-1094. 13335 County Hwy H,
(715) 746-2561, 23920 Cty. Hwy. F, downtown Benoit. Everything from fresh curds to 20 yr old Cheddar! Over 150 WI finest cheeses plus sandwiches, snacks, soda, Beer, wines and so much more. A great up North destination for all, Come sample! 9-5 m-f & 9-3 on Sat
(715) 372-8879. 67335 Orlowski Rd., Iron River. Just 2 miles south of the corridor on trail 22. Seasonal sites available. Full bar with short order food & pizzas. Big Packer fans and always ATV friendly.
Bright Lights Inc.
218) 391-3200. 2040 Pine Chip Dr., Barnes, 54873. Commercial Lighting, Retro fit kits, LED's, Ballast, Tubes, Floods, Spots, Par's. Can supply all your lighting needs.
(715) 372-4580. 65445 County Highway H, Iron River. Buskey Bay Resort is a place to go to for good people, great fun, food & bar, boat launch, dock rentals, pontoon rentals, and cabins on the Pike Lake Chain of Iron River,
Dean’s Small Engine Repair
(218) 391-0377. 68697 Fire Lake Rd Iron River. Small engines, ATV/UTV and snowmobiles.
(715) 795-2000. 6935 Co. Hwy N, Barnes, Corner of County Hwy N and County Hwy A, 17 mi. south of Iron River. Home of the original Bitty Burger. Daily Food Specials, Full Bar, late night menu, kitchen and room rental with 5 beds.
(715) 372-5252, 7525 U.S. Hwy 2, Iron River. Providing auto, home, business and life insurance for Iron River and the surrounding areas. We have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options.
(715) 372-4615. 61925 Basswood Rd., Iron River, Take Trail 31 south out of Iron River, turn left at the outhouse and you're just a few miles away from meeting Govy and Rhonda. Cabin rentals, campsites, bar/restaurant.
(715) 462-3674. 12305 W State Road 77, Hayward. One-stop shop for new ATVs, boats, snowmobiles and more! Inside our doors you'll find only the highest quality of ATVs, pontoon boats, side by sides and snowmobiles.
(715) 774-3749, 9265 State Hyw 13 Port Wing. Steve & Holly Wyant. Local bar & restaurant serving daily specials and Sunday buffet breakfasts. 7 days a week, bar opens at 10AM~Kitchen (10-9PM).
(715) 372-6440. P.O. Box 9, 68265 South Main Street, Iron River. Graphic studio for logo designs, business cards, letterhead, brochures, rack cards, carbonless business forms, posters, notepads.
(715) 372-4045. PO Box 821, Iron River. Iron River Lions Club meets the first Wednesday of the month at 7pm at the VFW. Blueberry Festival always the fourth weekend in July. Find us on Facebook and visit out website. Iron River Lions Club - We Serve.
(715) 372-4005. 68285 Main Street, Iron River. Stop in and enjoy the specialty pizzas, Friday fish fry, daily specials, yummy wraps, appetizing side orders, tasty sandwiches, soups and salads, delicious dinners and sweet treats.
(715)-619-0159, 65405 Millicent Point Drive, Iron River, WI. Owned & operated by Roger Larson. Serving all models of ATV, UTV, snowmobiles, outboard motors and other outdoor power products for Iron River and the surrounding area. Please visit us and find Kranky’s Powersports on Facebook.
Lumbermens Mini Storage
(715) 372-5080. PO Box 123 Iron River. Located in Iron River just off US Hwy 2. Units 10 x10, 10x12, and 10x20 available.
(715) 209-4363. 63305 Phantom Lake Rd. Iron River. A forms of building construction, general contractor and construction management.
(715) 718-2700. 1525 Broadway St, Superior, WI. MAC Sport & Marine is your northwest Wisconsin Marine and Powersports Dealer! Our knowledgeable staff has many years of experience in the boating and powersports industries.
(715) 580-0556. 14740 US Hwy 63 Drummond. Hours: M-W 11am to close, Thu-Sun 7am to close Kitchen open until 10pm daily featuring broasted chicken, homemade pizza, breakfast Thu-Sun, full bar.
(715) 746-2323. U.S. Highway 63, Mason. Your premier John Deere & Polaris Dealer of the Northland. We strive on excellence and have served the U.P. of Michigan, northern Minnesota and Wisconsin since 2001.
(715) 372-5900. P.O. Box 71, Iron River. North Star Realtors serving Iron River, Port Wing, Cornucopia, Herbster, Ashland, Mellen, Phillips, Brule, Maple, Lake Nebagamon, Oulu, Delta, Washburn, and Bayfield Wisconsin.
(715) 372-4433. P.O. Box 840, Iron River. US Hwy 2 midtown Iron River, This is where the locals gas up. Gas station, hot & cold food, liquor, beer, car wash. Stop in & check out all our specials.
Pat Nelson Construction
(218) 348-9223. 4323. S. Darrow Rd, Superior.
(715) 718-1521. 6500 E. Ruth Lake Rd, Iron River. 50+ years experience, free estimates, no job too small, driveway repair, trails, light hauling, snow removal and food plots.
(888) 851-5658. 8525 US Hwy 2, Iron River, Northern Wisconsin’s premier pontoon & fishing boat, ATV/UTV snowmobile, dock & lift rental, sales & service headquarters Locations in both Cable & Hayward.
(715) 372-4426. P.O. Box 826, Iron River, East end of on US Hwy 2 with Tri County Corridor access. Open 7 days/wk. 6am ~ 2pm. Lodging and breakfast, lunch and supper all in one place.
(715) 372-4336. 12770 Scenic Drive Iron River. New Owners Kevin & Jennifer Katajamaki. Featuring cabin rentals, full service bar and easily the best ribs in town. We are a small, rustic resort nestled in the Chequamegon National Forest.
(317) 714-7337, 3419 Roosevelt Avenue Indianapolis, IN 46218. We offer the highest quality of building materials and millwork for commercial, residential or multi-family builders.
(715) 372-4730. 9575 S Buskey Bay Drive Iron River, Cabin Rentals & Private Parties, VRBO - AB&B, all on Trail 31. Comfortable setting to enjoy fine dining and our premiere selection of spirits & wines, located on the Pike Lake Chain of lakes.
(715) 372-4627. 69210 E Long Lake Rd., Iron River. Take the Corridor east of town. Resort with direct access, 9 rental units, bar, food, on 3 lakes with 113 acres bordering national forest.
(715) 373-2037. Freedom Valley Dr. Washburn, Whether you're on your 4-wheeler, snowmobile, or just passing by, stop in for the best dining experience around! 24hr gas (pay at the pump). Food & Bar.
(715) 372-5656. 68323 Lea Street Iron River. Locally grown blueberries, cherries, strawberries, blackberries, pears and, of course, many varieties of apples are what make our meads so special.
(715) 372-4072. 9505 Wildwood Campground Rd, Iron River. Located on Peterson Lake with direct access to ATV trails. Rustic 25 sites with water/power, showers, restrooms and dump station. Owners Carl & Sandy Westlund live on site.