715-209-1094. 13335 County Hwy H, Iron River. We build with confidence that our clients will be 100% satisfied in knowing that their project was completed by the finest craftsmen in the area.
(715) 372-8879. 67335 Orlowski Rd., Iron River. Just 2 miles south of the corridor on trail 22. Seasonal sites available. Full bar with short order food & pizzas. Big Packer fans and always ATV friendly.
(715) 372-4580. 65445 County Highway H, Iron River. Buskey Bay Resort is a place to go to for good people, great fun, food & bar, boat launch, dock rentals, pontoon rentals, and cabins on the Pike Lake Chain of Iron River,
(715) 795-2000. 6935 Co. Hwy N, Barnes, Corner of County Hwy N and County Hwy A, 17 mi. south of Iron River. Home of the original Bitty Burger. Daily Food Specials, Full Bar, late night menu, kitchen and room rental with 5 beds.
(715) 372-5252, 7525 U.S. Hwy 2, Iron River. Providing auto, home, business and life insurance for Iron River and the surrounding areas. We have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options.
(715) 372-4615. 61925 Basswood Rd., Iron River, Take Trail 31 south out of Iron River, turn left at the outhouse and you're just a few miles away from meeting Govy and Rhonda. Cabin rentals, campsites, bar/restaurant.
(715) 774-3749, 9265 State Hyw 13 Port Wing. Steve & Holly Wyant. Local bar & restaurant serving daily specials and Sunday buffet breakfasts. 7 days a week, bar opens at 10AM~Kitchen (10-9PM).
(715)-619-0159, 65405 Millicent Point Drive, Iron River, WI. Owned & operated by Roger Larson. Serving all models of ATV, UTV, snowmobiles, outboard motors and other outdoor power products for Iron River and the surrounding area. Please visit us and find Kranky’s Powersports on Facebook.
Lumbermens Mini Storage
(715) 372-5080. PO Box 123 Iron River. Located in Iron River just off US Hwy 2. Units 10 x10, 10x12, and 10x20 available.
(715) 718-2700. 1525 Broadway St, Superior, WI. MAC Sport & Marine is your northwest Wisconsin Marine and Powersports Dealer! Our knowledgeable staff has many years of experience in the boating and powersports industries.
(715) 372-5900. P.O. Box 71, Iron River. North Star Realtors serving Iron River, Port Wing, Cornucopia, Herbster, Ashland, Mellen, Phillips, Brule, Maple, Lake Nebagamon, Oulu, Delta, Washburn, and Bayfield Wisconsin.
(715) 372-4433. P.O. Box 840, Iron River. US Hwy 2 midtown Iron River, This is where the locals gas up. Gas station, hot & cold food, liquor, beer, car wash. Stop in & check out all our specials.
(715) 372-4005. 68285 Main Street, Iron River. Stop in and enjoy the specialty pizzas, Friday fish fry, daily specials, yummy wraps, appetizing side orders, tasty sandwiches, soups and salads, delicious dinners and sweet treats.
(715) 372-4336. 12770 Scenic Drive Iron River. New Owners Kevin & Jennifer Katajamaki. Featuring cabin rentals, full service bar and easily the best ribs in town. We are a small, rustic resort nestled in the Chequamegon National Forest.
(715) 373-0659. Located about 1/4 mile east of Hwy 13 on Nolander Road. Visit us in Barksdale WI. Outdoor seating and we are very dog/family friendly. Come see the only "Hockey Bar" in the area.
(317) 714-7337, 3419 Roosevelt Avenue Indianapolis, IN 46218. We offer the highest quality of building materials and millwork for commercial, residential or multi-family builders.
(715) 372-4627. 69210 E Long Lake Rd., Iron River. Take the Corridor east of town. Resort with direct access, 9 rental units, bar, food, on 3 lakes with 113 acres bordering national forest.
(715) 373-2037. Freedom Valley Dr. Washburn, Whether you're on your 4-wheeler, snowmobile, or just passing by, stop in for the best dining experience around! 24hr gas (pay at the pump). Food & Bar.
(715) 372-5656. 68323 Lea Street Iron River. Locally grown blueberries, cherries, strawberries, blackberries, pears and, of course, many varieties of apples are what make our meads so special.
(715) 372-4072. 9505 Wildwood Campground Rd, Iron River. Site fees $30 - Located on Peterson Lake. Direct access to ATV trails, good fishing, small quiet & friendly atmosphere. Owners Carla & Sandy Westlund.